Amazon is honoring all those who have served in the U.S. Military in a big way November 6-11.
(This post probably contains affiliate links. Our full disclosure policy is really boring, but you can find it here.)
Starting today you can save $40 off a year membership to Amazon Prime! Amazon is offering a Veterans Day deal that discounts the one-year Prime membership from $119 per year to just $79 for one-year!
The best part of this deal is you don’t have to be a new Prime member!
New and existing Amazon Prime members are eligible. If you are a current Prime member, your purchase during the discount period will extend your membership by one year.
If your family is like ours, you will be doing much of your holiday shopping online. This is a great way to get some savings in before the holidays are even here!
How Do I Sign Up for the Amazon.com Veterans Day Prime Discount?
To receive this promotion, you must be a verified U.S. veteran, Active Duty or Reserve or National Guard member.
- This promotion is available Nov 6–11
- If eligible, you can sign up for Prime at $79/year (normally $119/year) for the first year
- You can attempt verification a maximum of three times
- Prime Student and discounted Prime members are not eligible for this promotion
- Amazon and Partner Rewards points can’t be applied towards this promotion
Click the button below to learn more about the terms and conditions. After clicking the below, sign in to your Amazon account or create a new account. Then you will be prompted to verify your military service.
Don’t forget you only have until November 11th to catch this deal!